Substantial iSiOS features are:
- Quality assurance of production lines by continuous
diagnosis and monitoring of robots and production devices
- Continuation of production within minutes after
limited collisions, replacement of defective components like hands or
of the complete robot. The replacement of the robot after minor
collisions becomes obsolete.
- Simple, fast and efficient workcell calibration. In
particular: quick automatic synchronous calibration of a multitude of
robots along a common production line.
- Continuous, concurrent detection and compensation of
wear and tear.
- Synchronous calibration of cooperating robots with
arbitrary distance from each other.
iSiOS achieves top results also
in conventional areas of robot calibration like concordance of
simulation with the real workcell in offline-programming
applications, see technology.